Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Nagarkot sunrise tour is one of the best locations near Kathmandu valley providing amazing mountain views. Nagarkot is a village about 25 miles to the east of Kathmandu. It is located on the northeastern rim of the Kathmandu Valley at an elevation about 2,175 m above sea level. The views go from west Dhaulagiri to east Kanchenjunga. The Nagarkot tour starts with a drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot and stays at Nagarkot hotel for sunset view. The next morning, you get up to see the Himalayan Mountains at Nagarkot sunrise. Walking through the Tamang highland village up to the Nagarkot 360 view tower is an exhilarating experience that not only gives you the chance to witness the lifestyle of the landscape but also helps you to enjoy close-up views of the snow-capped mountains and spectacular sunrise in Nagarkot. On a clear day, you can see Mt. Everest (8848 m), Manaslu (8463 m), Ganesh Himal (7111 m) and Langtang (7,246m). Nagarkot is popular as a short-term escape destination from city life. It is one of the region's most scenic spots, known for its Himalayan sunrise vistas. You can notice many hotels and resorts, from regular to deluxe. Join this tour to feel the sun's glorious beauty and vitality all over the body.
Day 1: Drive To Nagarkot
Around Mid-Afternoon Drive from Kathmandu-Nagarkot and stay at Nagarkot for sunset view.
Day 2: Early morning sun rise view
After breakfast hike to View Tower. Then, drive back to Kathmandu. In the evening, we will have a farewell dinner in a Traditional Nepalese Restaurant with cultural performances.
- Airport pick-up and drop,
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu as per itinerary,
- Salary, Accommodation and Insurance of one trekking guide and required number of helpers,
- Trekking helper for carrying goods and supplies,
- All accommodation during the trek,
- All Ground Transportation as per itinerary,
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking,
- National Park/Conservation Area entry permit,
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion duffel bag and trekking map.
- Travel/trekking insurance,
- Airport departure tax,
- Rescue charge,
- Personal Expenses,
- Tips for Guide.
Still not sure about which trip to select. Find more related trips.