Langtang Ganja La Pass trek, specially designed off the beaten trail that highlights the Langtang Region of Nepalis and descendant of the Tibetan origin, still look like Tibetans. These treks are adventurous and unique than other trekking in Langtang region. Langtang Ganja La pass trekking offers panoramic Himalayan views of beautiful Langtang valley and Helambu valley. Ganja la pass trek follows the alpine forests, rich flora and fauna and high altitude pastureland. The attraction of the Langtang region is it’s closeness to Kathmandu and yet it’s as wild as any Tibetan highlands. The northern parts of the area mainly fall within the boundaries of Langtang National Parks. The main ethnic groups here are Sherpa and Tamang whose religious practices, languages and dress are much similar to those of Tibet. The forests in this region have moderate temperate, subalpine vegetation and diverse wildlife.
- Airport – Hotel transfers in KTM for 2nights pre and two nights post trek (total 4 nights) , including breakfast on a twin-sharing basis
- City tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Swyambhunath
- Transportation, tour guide and entrance tickets during city tour
- Tourist Bus from Ktm-Syabrubesi-Ktm
- National park entrance fee
- Teahouse trekking accommodations including food
- Boiled water, tea, coffee, including all food
- Guides & porters during trek.
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion duffel bag, cap and trekking map.
- Daily dispatch on website
- Salary & insurance for all Nepali staff.
- Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Extra night accommodations in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance)
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance
- All other additional charges for additional services, including recommended TIP.
- Additional tips for tour guide, others as one sees fit.
- Personal purchases.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Provided by WPP
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits