Langtang is a region in the Himalayas of Nepal to the north of the Kathmandu Valley and bordering Tibet. One of Nepal’s ‘big three’ treks, the week long walk up and down the Langtang Valley traces a narrow forested valley, tight against the icy-cold Langtang Khola emerging in the shadow of the mighty Langtang mountains.
Langtang valley passes through the premises of Langtang national park, the first Himalayan national park of Nepal (estd. 1976).Sometimes it is known as “the valley of glaciers” and at other times as “the Yak valley”. Whatever you may choose to attribute it with, the trek leading to this alpine valley and beyond (Kyanjing Gompa ) is and will remain memorable to the travelers for the spectacular snow-capped summits, glacial moraines, mystic gush of rivers, diverse flora and fauna, religious shrines with Tibetan influence, caravan of yaks, beautiful grazing horses etc
- Airport – Hotel transfers in KTM for 2nights pre and two nights post trek (total 4 nights) , including breakfast on a twin-sharing basis
- City tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Swyambhunath
- Transportation, tour guide and entrance tickets during city tour
- Tourist Bus from Ktm-Syabrubesi-Ktm
- National park entrance fee
- Teahouse trekking accommodations including food
- Boiled water, tea, coffee, including all food
- Guides & porters during trek.
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion duffel bag and trekking map.
- Salary & insurance for all Nepali staff.
- Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Extra night accommodations in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance)
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance
- All other additional charges for additional services, including recommended TIP.
- Additional tips for tour guide, others as one sees fit.
- Personal purchases.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Provided by WPP
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits