Everest 3 High pass trek is one of Challenging and Strenuous trek. Becoming ever more popular, On our trekking adventure, we cross Everest 3 High pass trek in the Everest region – Kongma La Pass (5,535/18,159ft), Cho La Pass (5420m/17,782ft) and Renjo La Pass (5,340m/17,520ft) and set foot on the Everest base camp, climb Kalapathhar and Gokyo Ri; and tour Gokyo Lakes. This route also introduces trekkers to the remote and untouched Nangpa La Valley, the Sherpa village of Marlung and the monastery village of Thame.
Crossing the three passes is not technically difficult, but all these trails climb above 5000m, so acclimatization is essential. If you do not take the recommended acclimatization days, you will feel the effects of AMS on these treks. The trail passes through remote areas where there are no emergency facilities – never trek alone, hire a guide who can communicate with local people if you get into trouble.
This is famous treks, set amongst breathtaking high mountain scenery. You will have opportunity of doing the best adventure passes during trek Khangma-La Pass (5535m) Chola-La pass (5368m) , Renjo La pass (5338m) and other high light such as Gokyo Ri, Kalapather and Everest Base Camp. Magnificent landscapes, imposing and prestigious peaks, tapering ridges and colorful villages contribute to turning this trek into an unforgettable experience.
- Airport – Hotel transfers in KTM
- Hotel in KTM for 2nights pre and two nights post trek (total 4 nights) , including breakfast on a twin-sharing basis
- City tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Swyambhunath
- Transportation, tour guide and entrance tickets during city tour
- Flight from KTM-Lukla-KTM via airplane.
- Khumbu Entrance Fee
- Everest National park entrance fees
- Teahouse trekking accommodations including food
- Boiled water, tea, coffee, including all food
- Guides & porters during trek.
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion duffel bag and trekking map.
- Salary & insurance for all Nepali staff.
- Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Extra night accommodations in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter flight to/from Lukla (i.e. weather) , additional costs will be shared by clients.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance)
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance
- All other additional charges for additional services, including recommended TIP.
- Additional tips for tour guide, others as one sees fit.
- Personal purchases
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits