Coming to Nepal is coming to an experience that is only yours. From the remotest corners to the urban landscape, Nepal embodies a sensory experience of colours, sounds, sights and tastes. Nepal welcomes you to life’s amazing moments.
Under this tour package, we offer amazing 7 nights 8 days’ trip to Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan which are the best tourism places in Nepal with full of natural and cultural heritage sites. It provides a fantastic opportunity to explore ancient historic sites, scenic natural beauties and exotic wildlife in a short period of time. This tour is also popularly known as “Triangular Nepal Tour”.
We go around several UNESCO Heritage sites in Kathmandu. The various rituals dedicated to Hindu deities including the cremation ceremony in the Pashupatinath Temple, and prayer flags and wheels whirling in the Boudhanath and Swyambhunath stupa (monkey temple), two of the biggest stupas in the world, affirms the vast religious harmony in Kathmandu. Apart from these sites, Bhaktapur, Patan and Basantapur Durbar Squares (ancient palaces) provide the glimpse of the rich ancient culture via stone and wood carvings in different pagoda styled temples and other structures.
After sightseeing in Kathmandu, we visit Chitwan (by land). We head towards Chitwan National Park, one of the popular destinations in Nepal in order to experience varieties of wildlife resources. Elephant Safari and canoeing in the Budi Rapti is followed by Jeep Safari in the Jungle. We indulge in other various activities such as elephant bathing, visit elephant breeding centers, Birds watching and jungle walk. We can see Royal Bengal tigers, one horned rhinoceros, Gharials, wild boars and other various species during our safari tours. In addition to that Tharu cultural shows and hospitality of the indigenous communities are something to remember forever.
Finally, we head towards Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful valley with various picturesque destinations and spectacular mountain views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre (Fishtail) and many more. The early morning sunrise view from Sarangkot is followed by the visit to several amazing caves (Mahendra cave/Bat cave) and boating in the Fewa Lake. Other various attractions are Davis fall, mountain and cultural museums and temples. Evenings are fabulous when spent in the periphery of tranquil Begnas Lake or in the peace Pagoda in the high hill, from where we can view whole Pokhara city. Pokhara offers other various adventure experiences including Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, zip flyer, mountain biking, rafting etc. Apart from it, beers and live music are cool company in the pubs at Lakeside.
- Airport – Hotel transfers in KTM,
- Hotel in KTM for 3 nights, including breakfast on a twin-sharing basis,
- Accommodation in Chitwan, including breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Accommodation in Pokhara, including breakfast,
- City tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath & Kathmandu Durbar Square,
- Sightseeing at Pokhara as mentioned in Itinerary,
- Tour guide and entrance tickets during city tour,
- All Ground Transportations,
- Jungle Safari.
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner),
- Extra night accommodation,
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks,
- All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance),
- All other additional charges for additional services,
- Additional tips for tour guide.