Bhotekosi Rafting is the shortest and the steepest river rating adventure in Nepal through magnificent gorges and valleys. Bhote Koshi is formed by glacial waters from the Shisa Pangama in Tibet. Located at a mere 3-hour drive from Kathmandu, it offers an adrenaline rush like no other. It doesn’t demand a lot of your time and it offers some of the most stimulating and wildest experiences in Nepal. It is fun and stimulating as well as difficult and challenging, but never uncomfortable. Expect to encounter lush fields, beautifully terraced lands, remote villages, stunning waterfalls and deep canyons on your journey.
- All meals during the rafting,
- All necessary rafting permit,
- All ground transportation bus/van,
- Guide, cook and other helper, their wages, meal, insurance etc,
- All rafting, kitchen and camping equipment.
- Cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during trip.
- Emergency evacuation Insurance.
- Personal expenses