Lower Mustang Trekking is through high altitude desert country climbing in and out of the huge sided valley of the Kali Gandaki. In places the gorge which the Kali Gandaki River runs through is the deepest in the world. This region is full of some of Nepal’s oldest Buddhist Monasteries, ancient and isolated villages with quaint white washed houses.
Furthermore, the landscape is very much related to Tibet. Mustang lies in the rain shadow area and dominated by Dhaulagiri family with Tukuche Mountain. In lower mustang nepal has a barren landscape, the villages with their bright colored fields are like an oasis.
- Arrival / transfer to Hotel
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu within Bed with Breakfast sharing basis
- 2 nights in Pokhara within Bed with Breakfast Plan on sharing basis
- Food and accommodation dueing trek in full board
- Domestic flight: Kathmandu Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara - Kathmandu airfare with applicable tax
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local guide and each 2 guest 1 Porter basis.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits and TIMS permits for Trekking tours
- All land transportation as per written on above itinerary.
- Food and accommodation and salary of Nepali trekking staffs.
- Insurance of guide and porters.
- A special welcome and farewell dinner
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter to/from Pokhara due to weather issues, the additional cost of the helicopter will be shared amongst clients.
- Personal trekking and climbing gear
- Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast and farewell dinner)
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower, etc.)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & any medical costs.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits