One of the leading government recognized trekking and mountaineering agencies in Nepal
Experienced with Film Production Companies
Discovery | BBC | National Geographic
Naya Kanga Peak
Spring / Autumn
Camping, Tea House,
Nepal peak climbing possesses adventurous peak climbing site in Langtang region popularly known as Naya Kanga Peak climbing. It gives you an opportunity to gain the challenging and worth while peak climbing experience through the popular trekking trail of Langtang region. Explore more about the Sherpa and Tibetan culture, tradition while trekking in the routes of Langtang region.
While climbing the summit of Naya Kanga Peak, the spectacular views of different Himalayas in Nepal and Tibet like LangshisaRi, PemthangRi, Sishapangama, LangtangLirung, Pemthang, KaproRi, Ganesh Himal and Langtang II are offered. You will be overwhelmed by the Sherpa hospitality in the KyanjinGompa where you will see the spectacular ice faces and tumbling glaciers of LangtangLirung.
Practice around the glacier for next day climb then guide will teach you the techniques of climbing and provide brief details. After summiting the Naya Kanga Peak, we will trek back to KyanjingGompa, Lama Hotel and Syabrubesi. Finally we drive to Kathmandu and end our amazing trekking in Langtang region along the Naya Kanga Peak Climbing.
Wongchhu Peak Promotion offers full board package for this Naya Kanga Peak climbing as a unique adventure including climbing permit from NMA and all other necessary logistics form arrival up to departure from Kathmandu.Our service includes the proper maps of the trekking and climbing route, hygienic high altitude food cooked freshly by our experienced cooks, experienced and professional trekking and climbing Sherpas and guides, sufficient and quality logistics, properly arranged arrival and departure transfers, well managed accommodation and tours to Kathmandu valley.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 10: Nyengang Kharka – High Camp (4960 m/16300ft) 3-4 hrs
Day 11: High camp – Naya Khang Summit (5846 m)- High Camp: 9-10 hrs
Day 12: High camp – Kyanjin gompa (3870 m/12697ft) 6-7 hrs trek
Day 13: Kyanjin Gompa- Lama Hotel: (2470m /8150ft) 7-8 hours
Day 14: Lama Hotel – via Sherpa Gaun to Syabru Besi (1440m /4750ft) 5/6 hrs walk
Day 15: Syabru Besi – Kathmandu (1300m /4264ft) 8/10 hrs. drive, 132 KM and free afternoon
Day 16: Final departure
Transfer to international airport and fly to onward destination
Airport – hotel transfers in Kathmandu
– Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights including breakfast
– City tour of Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Patan and Kathmandu Durbar Square
– Trasportation, tour guide and entrance tickets during city tour
– Flight for both way to members, staffs and equipments
– entrance fees
– Tea house trekking including food and accommodation in Lodges
– Boiled water, tea and coffee
– Guide and porters during the trek
– climbing Permit fee
– Food, Tents and Kitchen equipments for climbing
– Group climbing equipments such as rope, ice screws, snow pickets, etc..
– Climbing Guide, his equipment allowance and salary
– Additional porters for carrying climbing gears
– Salary and Insurance for all Nepali staffs
-Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
– Beverages and alcholoholic drinks on trek
– Personal climbing equipments
– All personal expenses
– Personal medical and evacuation insurance
– All other additional charges for additional services